PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions document with respect to our site and this Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the site, the content, services provided by or listed on the site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of any such matters or any part of the Site, without our express prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and subject to legal action.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of or inability to use the site. We do not hold responsibility for the loss of data due to technical glitches.
5. Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. The inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
6. Registration. As a condition to using shop at www.alsphere.org, the User may be required to create an account with us. Alsphere Foundation reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a User account in its discretion.
7. Copyright Infringement. As Alsphere.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by alsphere.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us. We, at alsphere.org will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. This Agreement does not transfer from alsphere.org to you or any third party, intellectual property, and all the rights, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with alsphere.org.
8. SERVICE CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations of a service you have requested from alsphere.org, if the service has not commenced and for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
9. PRODUCT CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations of an order you have placed with alsphere.org, if the order has not been shipped and for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
10. PRODUCT RETURN POLICY: Defective items may be returned for an exchange, return, refund or upgrade within 7 days from the date you received it, if the claim is found legitimate by us.
11. Shipping Duration: Our delivery partners would take up to 7 working days to deliver a product and up to 10 days for remote areas in the North-East part of India.